Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fennel Plant- Everlasting Life


The Fennel Plant: LIFE EVERLASTING
 
Fennel plants show all stages of life. www.NatureLovesAppreciation.blogspot.com
 
It was April 20, 2002.
While hiking, I stopped here on this path. I sensed this fennel plant was communicating with me by emitting a smoky purple haze which shimmered and connected to my eyes, mind, and heart. I could clearly interpret this energy as connected to all life in a continuous loop. I noticed the fresh green growth rising from the earth and the old boney branches seemingly dead, and the seeds which formed at the top for renewal and life everlasting.

I stood there in awe and received confirmation as I stood on this path. If you look with soft eyes you will sense the life and love and power within this photograph. ~ Deborah Moon Moen


Have you ever seen the energy of plants and trees? It looks like hazy smoky vibrations coming up and out from the tips of trees and plants. Try it sometime. It was there all along yet you had not noticed it or known to look for it.



Thank you, friends, for joining me here
Nature Loves Appreciation (1815 page views)

Deborah Moon Moen



This is a greeting card with a very special story. I created this for those who want to be inspired. It has my personal testimony to everlasting life. It could be for anyone who has lost a loved one or a pet and this card would be wonderful as an Easter card. The front of the card reads Everlasting on a background of lovely mauve. The inside flap of the card has the above story with photographs. You may customize the inside with your own special message.

No comments:

Post a Comment